Cyber Maturity Assessment
A high value review of your organisation’s IT security posture at a low cost.
QuoStar’s Cyber Maturity Assessment is a quick and easy review with our CISO David Clarke via web conference.
Many organisations focus on the very basics, such as Cyber Essentials and a few security solutions, and believe that they are secure from the modern threats posed by a $6trillion cybercrime industry. This is simply not the case; Information Security management is now a critical operation for organisations of all sizes.
Many IT and Information Security Audits are focused on technology and perhaps scare mongering. However, QuoStar’s Cyber Maturity Assessment is designed to give IT and business leadership clarity on the management and posture of their organisation.
Our Cyber Maturity assessment will be undertaken by a proven and qualified CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) David Clarke, and will focus on the 18 key domains related to the information security of an organisation.
- Security Policy
- Security Update Management
- Risk Management
- Operations and Management
- Information Assets
- Data Protection
- Secure Business Operations
- Managing Security
- Physical & Environmental Protection
- Malware Protection
- Access Control
- Secure Configuration
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Business Continuity
- Backup and Restore
- Incident Management
How does it work?
- A QuoStar CISO will attend a discovery session with a key individual, or individuals, responsible for Cyber Security within an organisation.
- The CISO will ask a range of key questions and validate numerous areas of Cyber Security and Information Security.
- Most questions are simply fact-finds and will be asked/answered at the discovery session. Some may need to be looked into by the organisation if unknown at the time of the meeting.
- Post review, the QuoStar CISO will analyse the information gathered and provide a summary report, clearly demonstrating the security posture of the organisation and the areas that should be reviewed and dealt with – both immediately and over time – to raise the level of information security.
A WEB CONFERENCE WITH
- Quick and easy assessment to undertake, via a 1 hour web conference.
- A Low cost assessment that delivers the value of a £10,000 assessment.
- Gives IT and Business Leaders clarity on their organisation’s security posture.
- Clearly demonstrates areas of improvement necessary to improve security posture.
- Highlights areas of priority, so you can deliver the greatest positive impact on security.
By evaluating how an organisation is managing these key areas the CISO will be able to accurately evaluate and thus demonstrate how secure an organisation is. What’s more, they will clearly show the main areas that should be prioritised to improve their security posture, based on facts and data.