IT Security Services
Cyber Essentials Accreditation
Cyber Essentials is a UK government-backed scheme designed to help organisations of all sizes to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks. It provides five security controls which could help prevent up to 80% of cyber threats and demonstrates to your customers that your business takes security seriously. We provide full technical support and practical advice to get your business ready to achieve either the Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
How can our consultants help you to achieve Cyber Essentials accreditation?
- Comprehensive security review – We carry out a thorough analysis of your IT systems, processes and policies against the standards to identify any areas which require attention.
- Basic or Plus accreditation – We can help you prepare and meet the standard for either Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus.
- Technical support – We can help you to implement the right controls to get you ready for the accreditation process. For Essentials, this would be a self-assessment and external vulnerability scan. For Plus, this would require an additional internal scan and on-site assessment.
- Ongoing advice – Security accreditations should not be treated as tick-box exercises, so we can provide ongoing updates and information to help you reduce your risk profile.
Why choose QuoStar to help obtain your Cyber Essentials accreditation?
- Outcome Assured™ – We guarantee to get your business in line with – or above – the required standards, so you obtain your accreditation on the first attempt.
- Experience – We have assisted numerous businesses in achieving security accreditation since 2005 and have completed the accreditation process ourselves.
- Security experts – QuoStar has held the ISO 27001 accreditation for over a decade. This is a world- and industry-leading standard for information security and allows us to conduct your Cyber Essentials accreditation with a higher level of quality and security.
- Full service – We provide support and guidance throughout the entire accreditation process.