Security Operations Centre
QuoStar's Security Operations Center (SOC) monitors your IT estates and platforms 24x7x365, continually looking for potential security incidents, attacks and intrusions. With our capabilities, you get a next-generation SOC without the headaches or costs of managing one yourself.
What is included?
Our advanced service include agent-based response, asset discovery vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, behavioural monitoring, log management, and cloud-based Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to protect your on-premise network, cloud services, SaaS applications and confidential data
Our service uses a blend of humans and multi-layered technologies – all working 24x7x365. Our solution’s machine-learning algorithms are always on, looking for software vulnerabilities, malicious threat and malware. They also detect abnormal behaviours, security risks and attack chain threats; all whilst changing and adapting to new threats and the evolving security landscape. Our blend of advanced technologies and real human oversight, management and control puts you in a place of comfort.
How can QuoStar help?
- 24x7x365 Service – Monitoring, alerting, evaluation and response
- Risk Reduction – Significantly reducing the chances of a successful cyber attack
- Highly configurable – Flexible tool-sets and granular control allow us to fit any requirement.
- Faster response – Our technology significantly reduces the amount of time between analyse, detect, prioritise and respond.
- Clear vision – real-time reports, alerts and an easy to use dashboard
- Advice and guidance – useable advice is given at the right time and on-demand.
Why choose QuoStar?
- Real people – Accessible, candid and always available to work with you, to flex and fit your objectives.
- Bespoke – We don’t apply one template to every business – everything is customised to your environment and requirements.
- On-demand assistance – Our powerful technical team is on-call to provide advice and guidance. We can also design and implement security controls as required
- Inbuilt compliance – We have a robust Information Security Management System in place. We’ve been ISO 27001 certified since 2010.