ISO certification provides your business with an international symbol of quality and best practice, which is essential for doing business both nationally and internationally.
However, in order to gain the most value from your certification, it’s important that you properly implement and manage ISO systems.
QuoStar can assist you to achieve, implement and maintain your ISO certification, which will enhance your brand and demonstrate your commitment to continual improvement to your customers.
Typically we assist organisations on two fronts:
- Implementation of ISO standards into a single continual internal system
- QuoStar can enable your business to manage ISO standards with ease, including all relevant templates, documents, manuals and procedures.
- Overseeing audits with the external authority of your choices
- QuoStar can assume full responsibility for achieving the desired ISO certification with the minimal inconvenience to your business in terms of time, costs and additional training. We are ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 certified, so we understand exactly what is required.
Our expert consultants and engineers can also consult on and deliver complete systems to the following ISO standards:
- ISO 9001
- Guidance for organisations that want to ensure their products and services consistently meet customer requirements and constantly improve quality.
- ISO 27001
- Helps organisations manage the security of assets, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or third party information.
- ISO 20000
- Specifies requirements for service providers to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve a service management system.
- ISO 14000
- Provides practical tools for organisations wishing to identify and control their environmental impact and constantly improve their environmental performance.
- ISO 22301
- A standard for business continuity management for organisations of all sizes and types to prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents whenever they arise.