Chief Executive Officer
Rob has over 24 years of experience working with IT and business systems. During this time, he has become an industry leader, regularly providing his commentary on pertinent issues and developments. After graduating in Business IT at university, Rob worked around the world, assisting businesses with expansion and consolidation of their IT systems. He now leads QuoStar by providing strategy and vision for the business whilst also remaining active with clients, giving insight and solutions for their various business challenges and opportunities.
- ITPro – Should IT Teams call time on WhatsApp?
- Computer Weekly – Business process automation expansion could founder on IT drift from business focus
- Information Age – SMEs need to evaluate their IT spend in order to reduce it
- TechNative – Why ‘Big Bang’ style transformations don’t work and what to do about it
- PrivSec Report – How can SMEs create a data security strategy suitable for the long-term?
- Global Banking & Finance Review – How to avoid panicking and pick the right cloud solution