Mergers and acquisitions continue to be a strategic tool for business growth, but many deals fail to achieve the business value intended or in some cases fail completely.
IT plays a key role in achieving success, but failing to properly integrate the IT infrastructure correctly can impact the delivery timeline and affect your business on the bottom line.
QuoStar has a wealth of experience in analysing, advising, producing plans and implementing changes quickly that enable rapid returns from combining the best parts of a business through IT systems and services rationalisation.
Using a proven and precise schedule, we reorganise and restructure your IT environment to streamline operations. This enables your business to gain the full value of your merger or acquisition.
Our Merger & Acquisition support services typically follow a key four-step plan:
- A senior consultant will meet with your management team to obtain a deeper understanding of your acquisition or merger, and the business goals you are aiming to accomplish with the move
- We will carry out an in-depth audit of the company you are acquiring to understand their current technologies, and how they will fit with your organisation.
- Our consultants use these findings to design a detailed plan for the seamless migration and integration of systems, technologies and processes, identifying any potential issues or pain points before anything is implemented.
- We take full responsibility and accountability for the migration and integration process. Our team specialises in zero downtime migrations, ensuring the transformation process is as pain-free as possible.
- A strategy aligned with your business operations which supports the achievement of your goals
- Highly experienced and qualified senior consultants who understand your vision and objectives
- A clearly defined timeline for IT integration
- Meticulously planned strategy and integration processes with the risks identified upfront
- Obtain greater value from your merger or acquisition