QuoStar’s independent IT audits are designed to give you a clear insight into your current systems, operations or infrastructure to ensure maximum performance and return from your IT.
Whether you want a true vision of your environment, to identify current inefficiencies or potential security weakness, or ensure your IT is aligned with business strategy, an IT audit can help you achieve your goals in the most cost-effective and efficient way.
All of our IT audits are carried out by senior consultants, who must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in their chosen field along with relevant qualifications and certifications. Using their business and technical experience, our consultants will conduct a thorough audit and provide you with a comprehensive report of their findings; identifying key issues and detailing recommendations for improvement in line with best practice in that area.
Carried out as a completely independent piece of work, out IT audits are not about generating new sales opportunities or tying you into project work. Instead, our consultants are simply here to help you get the most from your IT and ensure you have the right foundation for future growth and success.
Our IT auditing options
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Communications systems and infrastructures
- Database systems
- Data networks and infrastructures
- Data storage systems
- General system configurations in comparison to best practice
- IT operations
- Pre-acquisition or merger assessment
- Pre- and post-system integration
- Print and document management systems
- Security risk assessments
- Virtualisation systems
- Windows and messaging architectures