With businesses no longer operating 9am to 5pm solely from a desktop, there is increasing demand for applications and services which allow users to work seamlessly from any location, at any time.
QuoStar builds, implements and manages a number of email, messaging and collaboration services to help your business communicate in real time and enhance productivity. With our suite of services, you can easily create a collaborative platform, without the complexity, expense and hassle of installing and supporting individual applications.
All of our messaging and collaboration services can be tailored to fit your exact business requirements including security, access levels and content control.
Our messaging and collaboration services
- Skype for Business
- Collaborate easily with colleagues, partners and clients without the complexity and expense of deploying, securing and managing the application yourself.
- Hosted Sharepoint
- Highly secure portal, tailored to your business requirements, where employees can quickly locate resources, manage content and share information.
- Hosted Telephony
- A fully resilient, secure, HD voice solution ensuring easier communication wherever users are working.
- Microsoft Office 2016
- All of Microsoft’s familiar applications, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint, along with business-class email and services.
- Hosted Exchange
- Access emails, contacts, calendars and notes anywhere, anytime and via any device with ease.
- Client Portals
- Meet the demand for increased security and faster communication from your clients with a private portal.
- An enterprise private social networking service making it easier to communicate across your organisation.
- Microsoft Office 365
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we can help you maximise the benefits of Microsoft cloud solutions.
- Maximise user productivity and efficiency
- Access multiple communication methods from a desktop, phone, mobile, tablet or other devices
- Increase workplace collaboration and cohesion
- Increase uptime and secure access to applications
- Ensure a good and consistent user experience whether working in the office, remotely or on the go
- Enterprise-grade security, disaster recovery and business continuity built in as standard
- Easily scales up and down in line with business growth
- 24x7x365 support from our experienced, UK based Service Desk