The security threats facing businesses continue to grow and develop every day, highlighting the need for organisations of all sizes to be prepared and proactive.
QuoStar offers a full range of IT security services to help businesses identify risks, address their security concerns and protect their operations.
As a managed IT support provider we offer 24x7x365 monitoring, management and support across our security services. Alongside stand-alone audits and assessments carried out by senior consultants to uncover and remedy current vulnerabilities, and identify potential future issues.
We understand that security is a top priority for most businesses, so we ensure we are always up to date with the latest security threats, compliance requirements and security best practice so your business gets the highest level of protection.
Our technical expertise and experience mean we go beyond solutions to focus on awareness and strategy development, so you know your business is continually protected from all angles.
Our IT security services
With QuoStar’s comprehensive suite of IT security services you know you are in safe hands, allowing you to focus on what you’re passionate about – growing your business.
- Authentication Systems
- Design and deployment of authentication systems from 2-factor authentication, tokens and biometrics through to complex door entry and access systems
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Ensuring your systems, procedures and policies meet security best practice standards, enabling you to achieve Cyber Essentials qualifications and demonstrate to your customers you are serious about security.
- Data Leak Prevention
- Protecting your sensitive data and information from getting into the wrong hands.
- Deployment of encryption systems for laptops, mobiles, databases, email and other devices and systems, to protect your business data from loss, theft or damage.
- Endpoint Security
- Ensuring all network endpoints and devices, from laptops and desktops to mobiles, are secure from a policy and technical perspective.
- Employee Internet Management
- Design and deployment of control systems to ensure users’ Internet habits do not put your business at risk.
- ISO 27001 Certification
- Procedural, system and technical assistance to help to achieve ISO 27001 compliance, the global standard for information security best practice.
- IT Security Audits
- Analysis of your IT systems, infrastructure policies and procedures, available as a high-level overview or to a granular level.
- Patch Management
- Proactively protecting your environment by managing security updates throughout the business.
- Security Awareness Training
- Help users to understand the risks their activities can pose, how they can keep the business secure and to identify threats.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- One-off or recurring assessments against your internal systems to identify risks. Includes best practice recommendations on how to remedy any weaknesses.
Why choose QuoStar’s IT security services?
- Proactive approach to cybersecurity
- Led by expert consultants, with deep knowledge of security threats and best practice
- 24x7x365 support from our UK-based Service Desk
- Gain a deeper understanding of your threat landscape so you can anticipate and avoid potential risks
- Tailor-made for your business – choose which solutions and services best support your operational requirements