Co-sourced IT support from QuoStar is a flexible service where our expert Service Desk engineers and technical staff provide additional support for in-house IT teams, in businesses with 50 or more IT users.
It is an efficient and cost-effective way to extend your team during busy periods, gain additional expertise or free up time spent monitoring and maintaining systems to allow your staff to focus on more valuable projects.
By using our co-sourced IT support services you gain an adaptable resource under your management control, on a cost-effective, flexible and efficient basis. We function as an extension of your team, seamlessly integrating both in-house and outsourcing services.
You can choose whether you would like our team to take on the day-to-day management of particular services, provide support on a project-by-project basis or additional expertise in areas like security or process transformation.
Businesses have used our co-sourced IT support in a number of ways, such as:
- Ongoing management of a particular area of IT such as cloud services, desktops and servers
- Additional guidance or expertise for a specific project, or to accelerate the timeline of an implementation or migration project
- Management-level assistance in creating or aligning an IT strategy, improving business processes or enhancing operations
- End-to-end project management
- 24x7x365 service desk support
- Absence cover for staff holidays
The benefits of QuoStar’s co-sourced IT support
- Extend the capabilities of your IT team with a partner who understands your requirements
- On-demand access to highly experienced and qualified consultants, engineers and technical support staff who are certified in products including Microsoft, VMWare, Veeam, Citrix, Dell and HP
- Flexible support as and when required, tailored to your exact operational requirements
- Greater operational and cost efficiencies
- Collaborative partnership – shared risks, objectives and rewards
- Reduced recruitment and training costs
- Additional experience and support for your internal teams