Microsoft Office 365 provides your business with the familiar Microsoft desktop suite, along with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s communication and collaboration services, such as Exchange Online, Office Online, One Drive and Yammer.
QuoStar’s fully managed Microsoft Office 365 helps you reduce costs, maximise productivity and increase collaboration and engagement among users, partners and clients.
You can create, share and edit documents on the move, manage meetings, emails and tasks, and host conference calls and web chats. Office 365 works on any iOS, Android or Windows devices, so you can remain productive wherever and however you are working.
Microsoft Office 365 Features
- Outlook: As well as sending, receiving and storing emails, Outlook also contains calendars, address books, a task list and an area for note taking.
- OneDrive: Provides a place in the cloud where you can store, share and sync your files. OneDrive works on any browser or device and allows you to share documents and collaborate with others.
- Yammer: A professional social media network for your workplace. Colleagues can share ideas and content, ask questions and provide updates through the use of private and public groups.
- OneNote: Your digital notebook. Type, write, draw and clip ideas and information together in one easily accessible place. You can access and share your notebook across multiple devices and platforms allowing you to work seamlessly on the go.
- Skype for Business: A powerful collaboration tool which makes communication simple. You can arrange conference calls, schedule online meetings, video call and instant message all at the click of a button. Use your PC, laptop, Mac, tablet or mobile device to stay in contact whenever you need.
- Teams: A digital hub which facilitates true teamwork. Users have access to their applications and information they need with the Office 365 integrations. Plus, Teams provides persistent, threaded chat for easy communication.
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365
- Reduce costs and stay in control of your budget with a monthly subscription
- Easier collaboration with access to email, calendar, files and Office applications from any device, anywhere and at any time
- Access to the latest versions, future releases and security updates to Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint and more
- Increased security and customisable controls to keep business-critical data safe
- 24x7x365 support from our UK-based Service Desk engineers
- Easy to scale up and down in line with business needs
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have the expertise and practical experience to deliver and support Office 365 for organisations of all sizes. Our team contains Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers and Microsoft Certified Professionals, who are experienced in dealing with a wide range of Microsoft solutions.