Finding an IT Director with the required experience, expertise and qualifications to advise your business on best practice is challenging for all SMEs in terms of recruitment efforts and budget availability.
Our IT Director service will support your business by creating and delivering an IT strategy that aligns with your overall business strategy, or plans, and help you to achieve your goals. You benefit from the expertise, experience and strategic guidance of an IT director, at the fraction of the cost of recruiting a full-time resource.
We deliver a flexible service that provides the IT leadership necessary to properly evaluate the IT needs of your business and recommend the necessary technology, strategy and processes to drive your organisation forward. You can choose when you require the advice of an IT Director. Whether this is a day a week, a few days a month or any other period of time. Our IT Director service is as flexible as you need it to be, be it to oversee a single project such as CERM or ERP installation.
Our IT Director service will make recommendations in line with best practice and which support your overall objectives. All our advice is completely impartial and vendor-neutral. Furthermore, our focus on continual improvement will mean all recommendations come with a clear business case for investment.
How can we support you?
- Creation of an IT strategy roadmap with ongoing guidance to ensure business and IT alignment
- Audit and analysis of existing infrastructure
- Attendance at board, management, staff and committee meetings
- “Always on” availability for general technical guidance and discussion
- Software and hardware advice
- Management and quality assurance of third-party providers
The benefits of QuoStar’s IT Director Service
- Bespoke high-level strategic advice, tailored to the needs of your business or organisation
- Highly experienced and qualified IT leadership
- On-demand advice, guidance and direction, as and when you require
- Unbiased, expert advice on IT and business strategy
- Working in partnership with your board/management committee