Designed for growing and ambitious businesses who are looking to fully utilise their IT and teams for the greatest competitive advantage, our CIO Service balances the blend of business skills and technical understanding necessary for strategic improvement.
All of our CIO-level consultants have either first-class IT or Business-related degrees, along with numerous industry qualifications and a minimum of ten years’ proven experience and success in senior business-focused roles. This allows us to assist businesses from every angle, driving development and delivering strategic gains. Our select team is headed up by Chris White, the former Global CIO of international law firm Clyde & Co, who has over 20 years of IT Director/CIO-level experience within large legal and financial institutions.
With the support of QuoStar, you can be sure that your people, IT and business systems deliver the greatest value for your business. Enabling you to enjoy benefits such as increased efficiency, optimised costs, improved communication and collaboration, and high-quality reporting data, so you can continue to make the right decisions and manage the growth in your business.
How can a CIO help your business?
Our CIO Service is completely flexible, so it can be tailored to your exact objectives. This can be on a one-off project basis, such as setting an IT strategy, or on an ongoing basis with continual mentoring and support.
Here are some of the ways our consultants typically work with growing businesses:
- Mentoring – As the IT landscape is continually changing, mentoring can help individuals to better balance development, vision, growth and business alignment. Over the years we have worked with IT professionals and IT leaders within organisations of all sizes, which gives us the breadth and depth of experience required to deliver effective mentoring.
- Interim Management – Whether you require assistance with IT strategy setting and alignment, or you need a technical manager to fill a skills gaps, provide long sickness cover or manage projects, our consultants will deliver your desired results.
- Project Support – Whatever your desired end-result, a CIO-level consultant will work with you to ensure that it’s delivered on time, on budget and with the expected results. We can manage projects end-to-end or slot into your existing project team as needed to work towards a common goal.
- Cost Analysis and Value Creation – Working as part of your senior team, we will undertake an independent review of your IT services and systems and analyse costs to ensure you are getting the greatest value from existing teams or newly introduced suppliers.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Expansions – Any type of business growth or change is challenging, and IT is often a last-minute consideration. We work with businesses to deliver seamless integrations and change.
- Audit Services – A cornerstone of our consultancy work is our independent audit services. Designed to give you a business-focused vision of your IT and communications systems, we can audit your operations or a specific area of IT.
Why choose QuoStar’s CIO Service?
- Experience – All of our CIOs are working consultants with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working at board level, typically with international expertise as well.
- Education – Each of our consultants holds first-class Business or IT-related degrees, as well as numerous industry qualifications.
- Choice – We understand that team fit is everything, so you can choose a consultant from our select team who best meets your needs.
- Guaranteed Results – At QuoStar every single piece of work we undertake is backed by our Outcome Assured guarantee. You can be certain on our delivery of business results.
- Candid Approach – We believe honest, open and respectful communication is necessary to build a long-term business relationship, and it’s what has allowed us to achieve a 99% client retention rate over the past 13 years.