As businesses grow, IT teams will need to increase computing capacity and this often results in new servers, new devices separate operating environments.
The is usually costly in terms of capital expenditure, operating costs and the resources required to run, maintain and update the new hardware.
Virtualisation replaces the need for multiple hardware devices and allows businesses of all sizes to boost the capacity of their IT infrastructure in a cost and space efficient way. Furthermore, we are Citrix Partner and VMWare Enterprise partners and can deliver all the key virtualisation technologies.
Our services are flexible to your requirements; we can manage virtualised environments in our own, highly-secure UK data centres or, if you prefer, provide support for your onsite solution. Whichever path you choose, our highly experienced Service Desk will ensure your solution is fit for purpose and implemented correctly.
Our consultants are experienced in designing, implementing and supporting a wide range of technologies. So we can advise on the best solution to meet your requirements.
- Operating System Virtualisation – Consolidates server and desktop platforms for greater efficiencies
- Application Virtualisation – Centralises the installation of user applications for easy deployment and maintenance across large numbers of users
- Network Virtualisation – Simplifies the complexities of interfacing physical and virtual platforms
- Storage Virtualisation – Enables greater flexibility and functionality across storage platforms
- Virtual Desktop Virtualisation – Centralises the delivery of local desktop operating systems (for example Windows 10) for an entire user desktop
- Thin Client Technologies – Uses Citrix and Remote Desktop Services to deliver desktops and applications
- Consolidation of hardware and resources
- Reduced operational and hardware costs
- Increased resiliency and faster recovery in the event of a systems failure
- Increased efficiency and availability of resources and applications
- Easily adapt your infrastructure to support new demands from users and business growth
- Highly scalable, allowing you to add additional virtual servers to your platform as your company grows