Apprenticeships at QuoStar: Business Services Apprentice Level 3
4 July 2017
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Working week: 37 hours per week, including College day release
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Reference number: VAC001264531
Weekly Wage: £151.70
QuoStar is looking to recruit a Business Services Apprentice to join its expanding team. This is an opportunity to gain vital experience within an ambitious company and begin your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
This is a varied opportunity to help support an efficient and effective office and also help coordinate marketing activities. Typically you will be helping with:
- Answering the phone
- Processing documents
- Managing office supplied
- Preparing quotes
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Price research
- Coordinating returns
- Supporting projects and helping set up new workflow systems
- Researching new clients and providers
- Helping with marketing activities
Requirements & Prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good telephone manner, helpful attitude
- Excellent time keeping
- A willingness to learn and throw yourself into whatever tasks are assigned
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A knowledge of social media
- Keen to explore your potential and develop your career
- Self-motivated and committed to your apprenticeship
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly and approachable, willing to help
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and trustworthy.
You must have at least four GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above or equivalent, including English and Maths.
Prospect of progression to a higher level qualification and to progress within the business. Prospect of a permanent position for the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship.
QuoStar is a fast growing and well respected IT Consultancy and IT Outsourcing provider. The Company’s client base includes a broad range of industries and businesses of all sizes in the UK. The business has a wide portfolio of technical services and relies on its strong team to deliver excellent results.