Systems Management Team Leader
Department: Systems Management
Reports To: COO
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 (DOE) + excellent benefits
To manage QuoStar’s System Management Team and be responsible for developing and implementing QuoStar’s proactive support methods; identifying areas of technical risk, developing new ways to eliminate reactive issues and completing the QuoStar onboarding process for all new clients.
- Develop and implement standardization and “best practices” for client and internal systems.
- Analyse client and internal systems for security risks and implement appropriate resolutions.
- Use technology to improve efficiencies and eliminate reactive incidents.
- Complete client trend analysis to identify recurring issues and develop tools/methods to eliminate them.
- Implement improvements to client systems without supervision where required.
- Evaluate client report packs as part of our drive for continual improvement to look for areas where infrastructures do not align to QuoStar standard and Provide input for future considerations.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to build and deliver I.T. strategies for our clients
- Communicate with clients via telephone, e-mail and remote support tools.
- Work with the Service Desk teams to ensure that the QuoStar standards are adhered to at all times.
- Undertake pre-arranged out of hours work for QuoStar and client systems.
- Complete onboarding of all new clients.
- Documentation of client and internal systems.
- Day to day management of the Systems Management team, from 121s, setting objectives, performance management and annual reviews.
- To become involved in other tasks/duties as required.
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Microsoft Server and Server Application administration.
- Office 365 Setup, configuration and support.
- Network administration (LAN and WLAN).
- Firewall administration.
- Endpoint device configuration.
- Network design and troubleshooting.
- Windows Microsoft Certified Professional.
- VMWare and Hyper-V deployment and management.
- Backup methods and technologies including Veeam and Backup Exec.
Desired Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- IT degree or equivalent.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure.
The role is suitable for someone who:
- Has excellent customer service, people management and organisational skills.
- Has an excellent understanding of all major IT systems and the ability to pick up new technologies and third-party applications quickly.