Reports To: Business Services Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: to £20,000 – £22,000 (DOE) + excellent benefits
Working as part of a team to deliver and co-ordinate all of the back-office functions which enable the company to run effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for coordinating administration and general office management including answering the phone, greeting visitors, minute taking and managing office supplies.
- Responsible for producing client quotations and proposals, raising purchase orders, connectivity orders, pricing research, placing orders with suppliers and co-ordinating returns.
- Assisting with running the purchasing function, including managing suppliers, purchase order management and maximising savings.
- Assisting with day-to-day finance tasks, including processing invoices, credit control, assisting with invoice queries and monthly reporting.
- Assisting with business improvement and coordinating client projects across the business.
- Follow policies and procedures to comply with QuoStar’s ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Assisting with internal records management as well as creating policies and procedures.
- Undertake any training required by QuoStar.
- Strive for continuous improvement in everything you do.
- To become involved in other tasks/duties as required.
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role/environment
- GCSEs grade C and above, including Maths and English or equivalent
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Desirable Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Business degree or similar
- Experience of working with ISO regulations
The role is suitable for someone who:
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced commercial environment and wants to develop their career
- Has a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and is approachable and genuine
- Takes pride in consistently delivering excellent service, both internally and to our clients