QuoStar is a fast-growing IT support and consultancy provider headquartered on the (sometimes) sunny South coast in Bournemouth, Dorset. We work with growing businesses worldwide, particularly in the professional services and manufacturing sectors.
As a member of the QuoStar team you will receive:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays.
- Pension plan with employer contribution.
- Employee assistance and wellness programme to support physical and mental wellbeing.
- Cash plan for everyday healthcare including physiotherapy.
- Medical insurance.
- Car allowance.
- Regular social events.
We are looking for two New Business Development Managers to join the team. This role offers excellent career opportunity and a pathway to a senior leadership position.
The role will be to sell outsourcing services and consultancy to small and mid-sized organisations (30 – 200 users). Business Development Managers are responsible for all aspects of business development, from responding to marketing generated enquiries and generating own leads – through to attending meetings, building relationships, writing proposals and closing business.
Key responsibilities of the New Business Development Manager:
- Generate and secure new opportunities inline with our business strategy
- Using appropriate methods source new prospects
- Identify opportunities as a result of market changes
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure marketing materials and tools support the Development Team
- Work closely with internal consultants and teams to ensure outstanding service for our clients
- Preparing, presenting and negotiating business proposals to clients with the aim of closing a deal
- Contribute to the development of the sales and business strategy
- Developing on-going trusted partner relationships with clients
- Work within a team to deliver an end-to-end solution
- Become involved in other tasks as required
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years successful and profitable track record of selling outsourcing and consultancy into the small and mid-market
- Ability to communicate with business owners and board members in business terms and to put cash value benefits alongside their proposals
- Ability to open new accounts, then develop and execute account plans that deliver value to the client and the company
- Ability to communicate with IT leaders and professionals confidently
- Is a self-starter, can work with minimum supervision and is able to take responsible business decisions in support of the company’s strategy
- Valid driving licence
This role is suitable for someone who:
- Understands the principles of sales and marketing, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Is results driven, with great attention to detail
- Has a professional manner with a hands-on, flexible approach
- Is driven, approachable and genuine – with a can do attitude
- Team: Commercial
- Reports To: CEO
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 DOE + uncapped commission
- Number of vacancies: 2 roles available