Department: Account Management
Working Hours: 40 hours (half hour lunch break)
Salary: Up to £37k (DOE) + commission, car allowance, pension and flexible benefits
Holiday: 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Free drinks, fruit and breakfast cereal, fun working environment and a range of social events, a great south coast location – 10 minutes from the beach, contributory pension scheme, free eye tests, a wide range of other benefits such as free phone insurance, travel and restaurant discounts, half price cinema tickets, plus more, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and private health cover
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of valued clients. You will be a champion for our business and the business of our clients.
This role is largely client facing, which requires you to work on an ongoing service level whilst also assisting with and managing strategic long-term and short-term objectives. You will build strong relationships with our clients on various levels as well as acquire thorough knowledge about their business. You will present technical solutions to non-technical people as well as those with technical knowledge – with the support of the QuoStar technical teams as required.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Build and document knowledge about the clients business and setup
- Project manage and assist with documenting projects carried out with clients
- Promote best practice for the client environment
- Build strong relationships with service team members
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Feedback any important client information to the service teams
- Identify any training/knowledge needs of clients and colleagues
- Prepare and perform training of clients and colleagues
Skills & Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have had at least three consecutive years in a similar role, is a self-starter, can work with minimum supervision and is able to take responsible business decisions in support of the company’s strategy.
- Demonstrates a successful record of managing clients in outsourcing and consultancy within small and mid-market organisations.
- Ability to communicate with business owners and board members in business terms and to put cash value benefits alongside their proposals.
- Ability to communicate with IT Managers confidently.
- Ability to develop and execute account plans that deliver value to the client and the company.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to explain technical concepts
- Experience of working in an account management role
- Experience in project management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Client service minded
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Professional approach
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Team player
- Hands-on approach
- Flexible approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- Full driving license
QuoStar is a fast-growing and well-respected Outsourcing, Consultancy and Cloud Service provider. The Company’s client profile encompasses a broad range of industries and businesses of all sizes in the UK and overseas. The business has a strong portfolio of services and its delivery teams are second-to-none. These capabilities coupled with a genuine desire to work on a win-win basis, and a near 100% client retention rate since formation makes the company formidable in the market.